THAILAND, VIETNAM & CAMBODIA
with Hoi An Lantern Festival!
November 9-25, 2018
Enjoy a historic night walk along the streets of ancient Hoi An when all the lights are turned off, and the streets come alive with thousands of colorful lanterns!
Hoi An Lanterns - Gina L. Rodgers
Banteay Srei Temple, Siem Reap - Pat Spector
Experience the exotic traditional and contemporary cultures of these Buddhist countries and trace their progression through the magnificent creations they have left behind.
- Meander along Bangkok's labyrinth of temples and shop in graceful Chiang Mai's night market.
- Explore the tribal villages in the mysterious Golden Triangle, where Thailand, Burma, and Laos intersect.
- Learn cooking on an organic farm in Thailand to savor the exotic blend of Asian simplicity with French sophistication.
- Follow the footsteps of Anthony Bourdain's Vietnam Street Food Tour with President Obama!
- Relax in the quietest part of Halong Bay on a luxury cruise.
- Explore the infamous Cu Chi Tunnels and walk the alleyways of Saigon.
- Savor the beauty of the magnificent Temples in the lost city of Angkor on a pre-dawn escapade.