Ultimate Borneo: Brunei, Sabah & Sarawak
Headhunters, Hornbills & Orangutans
May 1 - 18, 2020
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
Journey to less-visited Brunei, on to the lush rainforests in Sabah to view the varied wildlife, and to tropical Sarawak to meet the Iban tribes in their longhouses! All on the island of Borneo - the third largest island in the world!
* Boat through the water village & hike in Ulu Temburong National Park in Brunei.
* Visit the world's largest orangutan sanctuary in Sabah!
* Meet the tatooed Iban tribe in their longhouses surrounded by pristine jungle & waterfalls.
* Explore Sarawak Cultural Village & Musuem in charming Kuching.
* View Kuala Lumpur from the 88-story Petronas Twin Tower.