SAVE THE DATE March 25 - April 14, 2020
HIMALAYAN TAPESTRY: Mask Dances & Pandas!
Bhutan, Nepal, Lhasa (Tibet) & Chengdu (China)
Masked Dance Festival Bhutan
Join us on this epic journey to experience the beauty and spirituality of Bhutan's stunning landscape, sacred monasteries, terraced valleys, painted farmhouses, and winding rivers. Cross a 10,000-foot pass, festooned with multicolored prayer flags. Celebrate a colorful festival amidst a fanfare of drums and cymbals, in the most picturesque forested valley.
Revel in the art, architecture, temples and old towns of Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur. Watch the sunrise over the Himalaya and explore scenic villages in Pokhara. Marvel at the 1000 plus room Potala Palace and spend time with the adorable pandas in Chengdu.
One Night in Nepal – LA Times
Few Americans have tasted Nepali food, and certainly not the sort that Preeti Singh cooks. Born into an aristocratic family, Singh specializes in the subtle, refined royal cuisine.
- A thrilling hour-long Everest flight
- Buddhist festival in Bhutan
- Taktsang “Tigers Nest” hike
- Monasteries and temples in Lhasa
- Walk along alleyways in an old town near Chengdu featured in Chinese movies
- Sample delicious Sichuan hotpot and street food in Chengdu
- Stay in award-winning upscale boutique hotels