PUSHKAR CAMEL FAIR: North India Festivals, Fortresses & Monuments
November 7 - 25, 2018
4-Day Wildlife Safari (pre or post tour extension available)
Camel Fair, Rajastan - Pat Spector
Journey to India to revel in the color, chaos, and pageantry that is part of daily living. View architectural masterpieces, explore tribal markets and immerse yourself in a fun-filled Camel Fair.
* Attend the largest camel trading market in the world!
* Explore Delhi, the stately, yet trendy capital with world-class hotels, fine dining, history, and great shopping.
* View exquisite Mughul art, meditate in the holy city of Varanasi and admire the legendary Taj Mahal.
* Relax in Udaipur the gorgeous city of Lakes & Palaces, and meet the opium smoking Bishnoi farmers in Jodhpur.
* Not to be missed are the splendid erotic temples in Khajuraho and an unforgettable boat ride on the holy Ganges River.
Add a 4-Day Wildlife Safari through the rich grassland jungle to spot the elusive tiger!