VANISHING TRIBES OF NORTHERN VIETNAM: A photographer's dream trip!
April 15 - April 27, 2019
Tribal Village, Vietnam – Susan Evoy & Jefferson DeLisio
In 2007 our small group of avid photographers was the only Western group to visit this remote area. Join us in April to meet the colorful Tay, Zhao, Flower Hmong and many other ethnic groups in their villages and markets. They are as curious to meet us as we are to meet them!
* Enjoy a country homestay. Take village walks and get a rare glimpse into a way of life that has all but vanished.
* Explore scenic villages and remote markets nestled in the rugged highlands of Vietnam's far north.
* Photograph the surreal scenery created by sheer hillsides sculpted into spectacular stairways of terraced rice paddies rising high above the valley floor.
* Explore Hanoi's tree-lined boulevards with impressive colonial architecture. Visit art galleries & thought-provoking museums that preserve the history & minority culture.
* Sample Hanoi's delicacies & join the locals at the beer corner on a street food tour, similar to the one Anthony Bourdain took president Obama on.
Red Zhao Woman, Vietnam – Tribalphoto.com
Local kid having fun in his village, North Vietnam
Tribal Girl in North Vietnam – Judith L. Guajardo
Tay Tribal Village, Vietnam
Call 800-825-1680 to reserve space now!
ASIAN PACIFIC ADVENTURES
6065 Calvin Ave, Tarzana, CA 91356